Background

sábado, 16 de julho de 2011

It's hurt to like you so much ...






I am freaking desperate. I am sick of liking you, I don't want to love, I don't want you have my heart, I am so desperate. I just want to forget you! You are stuck in my head. I am almost everyday crying for you, I don't want these. I don't want to waste my tears with you, I just forgot how to live my life without you, I want to learn how to life WITHOUT YOU!!!! I don't want YOU! I just can't forget you. YOU are ALWAYS on my head. Tell me: How can I forget you? I am sick of scratching my head and thinking I want forget you, I want you out of my head and heart. It's hearting, and sometimes I can feel I am bleeding, I don't want scars. If I can't have you, I want you go away, but I can't get you out. I hate love and I want to hate YOU, but I just can't.

GO AWAY!!!!!!



 Little Woman                                                           

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário